Website 4onlinesellers ForOnlineSellers
We help online marketplace sellers help themselves.
We are looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial Marketing Intern to assist us with our digital marketing and SEO efforts. While the role is very open to putting your individual stamp on it, the Marketing Intern position will encompass the following:
- Email marketing
- Facebook group / forum / influencer outreach
- Partnership building
- Content marketing coordination
- Affiliate management
- Social media management (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Both on-page and off-page
This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and take a leadership role in establishing FOS as a leading resource destination for Amazon and other marketplace sellers.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interest in marketing and SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of SEO and SEO tools a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Knowledge of Amazon and other online marketplaces a plus
We estimate the commitment of this marketing internship to be anywhere from 4 – 8 hours per week, depending upon your interest and schedule.
We are happy to do whatever you need to get you college credit.
For more information on ForOnlineSellers, please check out the following:
- FOS Home Page for the best seller tools and access to top ecommerce consultants
- Amazon Seller Resource Directory
- eCommerce Marketplace Blog
If interested in a Marketing Intern position, let’s schedule a call to discuss.
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com