Website 4onlinesellers ForOnlineSellers
We help online marketplace sellers help themselves
We are looking for an enthusiastic, expert content writer / editor focusing upon ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target, Home Depot, RangeMe, Volcanic and others. The primary focus will be Amazon and Walmart.
Content Writer Job Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a strong writer with deep SEO expertise to write 1 – 2 online marketplace centered blogs per month (1,000 – 2,500 words). While you will have help along each step of the way, we want you to take the lead on the following:
- Topic research including other blogs who have touched on the same or similar topics
- Prepare detailed outline we can review and discuss to ensure that the article will be informative, unique, and entertaining
- Complete 1st draft including image and infographic selections
- Optimize SEO ensuring the post follows all SEO protocols
- Assimilate feedback and update in final draft
- Monitor analytics
- Assist in the improvement of our blog related SOPs, tools, etc. to ensure that the content is top quality and timely and that the SEO is optimizing its reach.
We are also looking for someone who can edit other’s content when needed.
Content Writer Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years of content writing / blog writing experience
- Research – Research a particular ecommerce / online marketplace topic we come up with (we certainly welcome your input as well) and work with the team on a detailed outline
- Writing – We are looking for someone with a strong grasp of the English language. While we are not looking for Shakespearean prose, we do need the posts to be well-written, clear, informative, and entertaining where possible. Writing tone will be business casual. We would like to see a couple of writing samples.
- SEO – Strong keyword research skills and knowledge of SEO for blog and article posts. This is a critical step, and we need to know that you have experience in this area.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon, Walmart, online marketplaces, and/or other ecommerce topics is important, but not essential if you are willing to learn
- WordPress experience a big plus (so that you can add and update the blog posts to the website)
This is a part-time position to start, and we are open to a couple of different compensation models (fixed fee or cost per word). In the beginning, I would like to work on several posts to generate a strong foundation. Then, we can get into a rhythm of 2 per month.
For more information on ForOnlineSellers, please check out the following:
- FOS Home Page for the best seller tools and access to top ecommerce consultants
- Amazon Seller Resource Directory
- eCommerce Marketplace Blog
If interested, let’s schedule a call to discuss.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org