Website 4onlinesellers ForOnlineSellers
We help online marketplace sellers help themselves.
We are looking for avid Amazon marketplace sellers, vendors, service providers, and enthusiasts to assist us with curating our Amazon Seller Resource Directory. As a Category Curator, you select the category or categories you are interested in (e.g. A9 Algorithm, Private Label) and assist us with curating the most useful / informative 15 – 20 links per category.
Links can be:
- informational (e.g. blog post, white paper, video)
- software (e.g. Helium 10, JungleScout, Sellics)
- tool (e.g. profit calculator)
- service (e.g. One Hour Translation, Listing Optimization)
- service provider (e.g. Online Seller Consulting, Teikametrics, consultants, lenders, etc.)
- business buyer (e.g. Thrasio)
- anything that helps an Amazon seller grow sales and profit
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a seller, developer, vendor, and/or service provider related to the Amazon marketplace
- Strong research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
We estimate that the time commitment is approximately 2 – 4 hours per month per category.
While Category Curator is a voluntary position, there are a couple of perks.
- Get your name and link at the top of the category you are curating for all to see
- You will be included on our list of Amazon seller expert advisors with a bio on our Team page
For more information on ForOnlineSellers, please check out the following:
- FOS Home Page for the best seller tools and access to top ecommerce consultants
- Amazon Seller Resource Directory
- eCommerce Marketplace Blog
If interested, let’s schedule a call to discuss.
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com